Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back in Kampala

Hello :)

Finally.... Again. We re in Kampala for a few days to drop megs off at the airport tonight and Trent and tomalene tomorrow night. We re staying in a nice place! And when I say nice I mean... Big bed and real shower with running hot water. Haha. 



Sooooo nice. I'm seriously going to miss my crew. Tom left me a lot of her stuff and yes my friends..........tevas. I told Tom today that it's amazing how much easier life can be with functional equipment. I've learned a lot about the best camping gear and " what's cool" .. Cass will be impressed.
 

Did some shopping in the market today and found some great stuff! Malachite bracelets and ebony wood bangles...I'll never give up me fashion sense ;) ....um, cause i think mine is so amazing..? I got you something kar! It hast to do with elephants...but thats the only hint I'll give you. Haha!
 

Ahhh. I miss everyone. I miss Marsha, and Annika and Ron... Ugh. It was good to hear from my dear friend Annie that the back bar is open again. I bet bob is happy about that! Roll in the dough.
 

I'm going to miss my friends here with me now as well. I will officially be in solitude starting Monday morning. Thank god Jane is a good friend and....funny. I would have a hard time if ALL of management was steeling our food! Long story....
 

It's amazing. The culture is so different here. We ve had management problems on the compound and it sucks cause it takes our focus away from the children.
 

Anyway! Gotta wrap it up. I love you! I'm so sorry you ve been feeling bad! I think time with your family will be good! And whenever your feeling stur crazy come stay with me! ... Well after I get a place? I keep forgetting I need a place to live and a car when I get home! Hahahahaha.

I love and miss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment