Sunday, January 30, 2011

E-mail Day.


Hello Hello!

I have taken an "email" day. I just checked out the blog today and read over some of my entries...they are so scattered brained! I'm happy that I have set some time apart today to write an email that (hopefully) makes some sense.

I love the pics you chose for the blog :) The kids are so amazing and working so hard. The twins names are Opio and Ochin. All twins are named the same in Kabramaido. Ochin's are the second one born. They are so funny. I'll give them a thumbs-up and Ochin will run and touch thumbs-up to thumbs-up. Haha. They are rascals. We are trying to get them more excited about the clubs they are apart of. We are trying to teach them life skills that could help them in the future..maybe trigger ideas for small businesses so they can earn a living for themselves. I wish everyone could come visit and see the people and the culture here! I'm going to miss it when I leave. Kar! I do go to church with the kids on Sundays. The pastor comes to the orphanage and gives a lesson and then they sing. Always singing and always dancing. They are the best little dancers and wish I could move my ass like they do!!!! 

It is very hot here. Its the dry season and windy...So, I'm dirty...a lot. Lots of bucket showers and wipes :) I woke up with an ear infection the other day???? Come on! And I've had a hard time adjusting to the food. I am getting better though. I am developing a stomach of steel. Annie, I don't think you'll ever have to worry about me throwing up on you.

Anyway, I hope everybody is hanging in there. I think about everybody, everyday. Literally! I have so much time to think about EVERYTHING! I hope Marsha is hanging in there! She is such a hard worker!

You guys better be ready to party when I get home! I don't know how long of a binge I will be on so get prepared for anything. I love and miss you all! 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
XOX
Smackie doodle. Over.

ps. Holla to Pidge! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment