Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sorority

Okay, 
 
We just arrived in Sorority. It is an hour out of Kabramido and I can cruise up here from time to time when we come into town for supplies and use this internet cafe I'm sitting at right now. Ugh! I wish I could send you photos! Even a photo of my view from where I'm sitting. It's so amazing here! 
 
I have to clarify a few things I mentioned in my last email. First, It's Fibi for Fibre and motorcycle taxing is Boro not Doro. And most importantly, when I said "an acceptance here" with some time, thinking, discovering and observing the right word is "hopelessness"...I have no words to describe the living conditions here and how utterly obvious it is.
 
Okay, quickly...Tell Annie I love her and nobody has yacked yet. Though, I think it's impossible for them. From the wild food the crazy bus rides, I think they can stomach anything.
 
Tell my mum I'm thankful that I had the honorabe privledge to be raised my her. Her voice is always in the back of my mind guiding me and reminding me to be postive. Ugh. I love her more than anything. And my sister and my brothers.
 
...April...Thats all.
 
Stay strong, lover.
Mackie

No comments:

Post a Comment